Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More Stuff

I haven't started the new round of meds yet. The pharmacy had to special order one of them and I wanted to get through the weekend before starting anything.

Today, it's almost 70 degrees outside and I'm sitting in my house FREEZING! The heat is still on, but I'm dressed in long sleeve tee, sweater, socks, and have a blanket wrapped around me. I don't think he ran a thyroid panel on my last bloodwork but will ask him to run one next time if he didn't. I'm anxiously awaiting the new bloodwork to come in this week, I know he ran the CD-57 count. I've only had it run once, back in September and I was a low 44 count. Curious to see what the levels are now that it's been 7 months, with several months of treatment during that time.

1 comment:

alyson1derland said...

I have to laugh at myself, all bundled up in my winter attire, when the sun is shining outside and I'm inside curled up under the covers with microwaveable heat pack. What was I thinking, trying to put away my winter clothes? :)

Hang in there! Your good days will be back before you know it.