Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Rainy Day Blues

So today was a gray, rainy, windy day in Maryland. And my body is paying the price. On damp days, my body hurts. I also went shopping with girlfriends yesterday, walking for hours, carrying loads of clothes to the dressing rooms, and eating "bad" things because I was taking a day off.

I woke up today feeling quite horrible. I'm not sure if it's the weather, or the over-doing it yesterday, or maybe a combo. But this is just yet another side-effect of Lyme Disease. You can have a "good" day when you pretend that you don't hurt, and your brain isn't foggy, and you are totally in control of your body. And then you pay for it afterwards. It might last a few hours, or I could be in trouble the next few days. Rainy, damp weather certainly doesn't help. But then again, what does?

No comments: